Anu Lampinen is a midwife, nurse, acupuncture practitioner (TCM) and WHO breastfeeding counsellor.
Anu is skilled in acupuncture and acupressure, gua-sha, rebozo, birth art and in the use of the Birth Labyrinth and Birth Story-methods.
“Love is at the centre of it all – it contains safety, good care, compassion and ability to take one across rougher patches ♥”
what would you like to know about me?
- Founding midwives of Haikaranpesä ward in Kätilöopisto Maternity Hospital
- Private midwife entrepreneur since 2009: acupuncture, midwifery and lecturer
Areas particularly close to my heart
- Normal birth and its physiology
- Alternative, non-medical methods of pain relief at birth
- TCM acupuncture in woman´s life: childlessness, pregnancy, birth, post-natal period, gynaecological problems and menopause
Phone: 050-301 9631
Also acupuncture: www.akupunktiotalo.fi
Ancestral medicine treatments
Rites of passage holder (name giving, placenta ceremony, empowering birth Ceremony, traditional postpartum ”closing” ceremony and treatments)
Embodying Soul, Recovering from Trauma Experience (R)
Treatments for all ages and genders.