Anu Lampinen is a midwife, nurse, acupuncture practitioner (TCM) and WHO breastfeeding counsellor.
Anu is skilled in acupuncture and acupressure, gua-sha, rebozo, birth art and in the use of the Birth Labyrinth and Birth Story-methods.
“Love is at the centre of it all – it contains safety, good care, compassion and ability to take one across rougher patches ♥”
what would you like to know about me?
- Founding midwives of Haikaranpesä ward in Kätilöopisto Maternity Hospital
- Private midwife entrepreneur since 2009: acupuncture, midwifery and lecturer
Areas particularly close to my heart
- Normal birth and its physiology
- Alternative, non-medical methods of pain relief at birth
- TCM acupuncture in woman´s life: childlessness, pregnancy, birth, post-natal period, gynaecological problems and menopause
Phone: 050-301 9631
Also acupuncture: www.akupunktiotalo.fi